Position: Application Developer
Trak-1 Technology, Inc. (Tulsa, OK) seeks an Application Developer to analyze, design, program, test, implement & maintain custom software components & applications. Understand/develop software applications related to screening, training, testing for background screening industry.
Requires a MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and knowledge of C#, VB, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, HTML, XML, Java Script, MS SQL Server. E-mail resumes to email@example.com.
Position: Inside Sales Specialist
- Provide outstanding inbound/outbound services to our internal and external customers, including consultative sales, technical/billing inquiries, and support.
- Through your product, market and service knowledge, provide business solution fully aligned to our customers’ needs.
- Contributing as a team member to the professional and profitable business results of the organization.
- Participate in classroom training to further develop you skills and aptitude.
- Be thoroughly engaged and committed throughout the development of your career.
- Committed to personal career development, ability to identify needs, present solutions, manage a sales pipeline, and close business.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or applicable sales experience.
- Not afraid to ask for the sale.
- Dynamic individual with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritizes, and manages time effectively.
- Drive to develop strong and sustainable customer relationships.
- Strong sense of curiosity. Ability to grasp technological innovations and to align those features to our customer’s needs.
- Capacity to learn and work in multiple computer systems (Microsoft Office Products experience required).
- Stable job history or comparable formal education.
- Comfortable in an environment surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and live companies’ core values.
E-Mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.