It takes a substantial investment of time and money to recruit, hire and train the right people. With Trak-1’s progressive online screening platform engineered by our team of screening technology and workflow specialists, you can make more objective and consistent hiring decisions.
Trak-1 clients rely on our unsurpassed data quality and return time, leading-edge technologies, deep industry experience, true commitment to compliance, and respect and dedication to both them and their applicants. In short, our clients experience increased profits, reduced risk and improved efficiency through Trak-1 solutions and products.
Above all else, Trak-1 makes sure your organization remains compliant. You will love our authorization and disclosure forms. We maintain regular client communication through Client Advisories to make sure you know about any new or changed requirements. In addition, we have a carefully designed consumer relations process shaped by a passionate team of professionals that believe in consumer protection and are committed to ensuring consumers know their rights and exercise them properly, giving them a voice if corrections need to be made to their reports. Our team goes out of their way to help solve problems for consumers. Our dedicated Consumer and Compliance Teams consist of trained corporate and regulatory attorneys as well as licensed private investigators who are constantly responding to the changing legal and regulatory environments relating to federal and state negligence, public record information, credit histories, criminal records, driving records, substance testing, consumer privacy, Fair Credit Reporting Act activities, background screening, and predators.
Most importantly, we return fast, clear, concise reports. Use our proprietary Online Screening System to:
- Obtain information from over 1 billion records nationwide
- Access criminal files from any court records system
- Verify education and employment history
- Confirm employment eligibility—I-9 post-hire
- Validate licensures, certifications, and credentials
- Assess credit history to avoid financial improprieties
- Satisfy specific industry and state licensing screening requirements
- Increase workplace safety and minimize workplace losses
- Obtain professional references
- Receive reports specially-formatted for HR record-keeping
- Eliminate negligent hiring liability
- Complete HRIS integration available